
Good Will Hunting
"If I asked you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable, known someone that could level you with her eyes. Feeling like God put an angel on Earth just for you, who could rescue you from the depths of Hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel. To have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer."
First Knight
"I take the good with the bad. I can't love people in slices."
Love Actually
"I love you even when you're sick and look disgusting."
Love Story
"Love means never having to say you're sorry."
When Harry Met Sally
"I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
"When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

