
I have been experiencing some technical problem with my home PC...just can't login to Blogger.com...someone tried to fix it but still not working....
Anyway, here I am..at his house...trying to update my blog and write down something that's been happening to me these past few months...
I quitted the CU job...this was the shortest job I even had..only three months but it's like hell there...I told myself not to work for a tertiary institute anymore and never work for some small projects...anyway, it's over...don't look back.
Next Wed, I'll start a new job as a Education Officer for two international schools...in China. The main office is in HK but the schools are in Guanzhou so need to travel there from time to time...this job was the one I have the most confidence in among the other two offers...I guess that's what "follow your heart" means alongside with prayers. I am sick and tired of changing jobs anymore and really want to settle down...hopefully I won't tell you about any job changes here.

