CafeMom Tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

2008-03-12

Mascara

I know not too many people read my blog but I still have to use this chance to let those limited group of people who read this know that I have found the best mascara on earth!!
Clinique Lash Power Mascara
Conditioned to make strong, curly, pretty and long lashes. Fortifies to extend mascara wear. A special precision brush assists in this very visible up-sizing. To coat each lash evenly, lushly.An exclusive new formula extends lashes without flaking or clumping. This is a must-have for full, feathery, natural-looking lashes that go on forever.Wet a cotton bud with lukewarm water, blend over lash and your mascaras can be removed immediately so you can proceed with your cleasing routine.

I tried...even used it on my wedding day....not a bit smeared after 16 hours...easy to apply on and easy to wipe away.

I'm loving it and wear it everyday!