Last night I watched the first HKIFF show...The Producer....first show this year and first time at Tamar Site (and should be the last!) It was quite an experience! How many times you can look at the screen with skyscrappers on the back? How many times you got to smell gasoline while watching a movie? I don't think it's common to hear sirens as the background music!!It was a very funny show....The first 90 minutes were the best part of the show....I especially liked the part when Leo got hysterical without his "blue blanket".....but what impressed me the most was when Leo realized it's time for him to fulfill his dream as a broadway producer...he quitted it's job as a APA and joined Max in the broadway business.
It reminds me of what I did last summer...quitted my teaching job and started a whole new career....not easy at the beginning but thanks to my friends' and family's support, it's been a rewarding 8 months....learning lots of new things, meeting many new friends, but most importantly I can do what I like to do.....no need to drag myself to work everday...enjoy every moment with the happy couples...I thank God for that.

