CafeMom Tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

2006-06-22

Weddings


Now I'm working on four weddings. Two will be held at InterCon Hotel, one at Four Seasons and one at Verendah, Repulse Bay.
Being a wedding planner for a year, I've came across many different couples, some are super nice and some are pure jerks!

All this experience brought me to think the kind of wedding I want and here is a picture of my dream wedding:
1. Small scale, only invite really close friends and relatives, I want to share this day with those I know personally. Don't want to shake hands and toast to total strangers!

2. Preferably an overseas wedding, invite all the guests there and we all can stay behind and enjoy a couple days together. Me and him will stay longer for our honeymoon.

3. Or an outdoor wedding in Hong Kong but got to be in autumn, don't want to get all sweaty! I know a place called Beas River Country Club in Hong Kong. It has a big lawn and should be nice for a sunset wedding.

4. Simple attires, good music, good food, good friends and family, these are good enough for me!