CafeMom Tickers
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

2006-09-09

From A to Z

A ~ Alberto Alfonso (8-D)
B ~ Burberry London (My favourite perfume)
C ~ Chennie (Hey girl!)
D ~ Dad (Love u!)
E ~ Eiffle Tower (My next destination!)
F ~ Fish and Chip
G ~ Greece (My next next destination!)
H ~ Home Sweet Home
I ~ Karen loh!
J ~ Jesus (Thank you for your love!)
K ~ Kelvin and Kenny (My bros)
L ~ Life is beautiful (One of my favourite movie)
M ~ Mom (Love u too!)
N ~ Northern Illinois University (Go Huskies!)
O ~ Oscar (Ellen Degeneres will be the host next year!)
P ~ Prada (umm.....)
Q ~ Q Tips
R ~ Rent (..525600 minutes.....my favourite musical)
S ~ Students (I'll never forget them...)
T ~ Teacher (What an experience!!)
U ~ U Haul (The moving company I used in the States)
V ~ Victoria Park (Lots of memories there..)
W ~ World Trade Centre (It's been 5 yrs...)
X ~ A cross??!!
Y ~ Yosemite National Park (Awesome!!)
Z ~ zzzZZZ