Tonight I watched some classic movies with a group of friends. "Somewhere in Time" was one of them. I don't remember when and where I saw the movie but it's definitely one of my favourites.There was one scene where Richard went back to 70 years ago and met Elise right by the lake. It was the first time they met each other in person. Elise looked at Richard and the first thing she said to him was, "Is it you?" Richard responded," Yes." I think that tagline was phenomenal to me.
I heard of many love stories from my friends and clients. Many of them said that when they first met their better half, they knew instantly that he/she is the one. But how?? How do they know? It sounds like a romantic thing but maybe a bit too risky. Is it the same as love at first sight? I'm not sure but if I can experience this in my life, that'll be nice.

