1. Coram Deo: In the Presence of God

This is one of the few CDs I brought back from US years ago. The album was produced in 1992 by a group of famous Christian singers including Michael Card, Miachel English, Point of Grace, Susan Ashton and most importantly Charlie Peacock, the producer of this CD.
Charlie Peacock has a very special voice, not very soft and not too deep. Sometimes I think he sounds like a woman!! But I like his style...I still feel the music is very modern even after 14 years! There's one song I love the most in this album, it's called "Now is the time for tears". It's a song about how to comfort others in times of sorrow, no need to say too much, just cry with them...very meaningful.
2. Sing-A-Longs & Lullabies for the Film Curious George(Sound track)
I was listening to the radio one day and the DJ was playing some songs from Jack Johnson... I love his voice and the guitar instantly. He's got this jazz and folk-rock style. Jack was a famous surfer before he became a song write/singer but after an accident, he started to write his own music. He also love the nature and try his best in environmental protection. In this album, there's a song called "The 3 R's" and the 3Rs stands for Recycle, Reuse and Reproduce. Nice album for both adults and kids.

